Mindful Coffee Company
Mindful Coffee Company is a micro roastery located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have been roasting on a small scale for personal enjoyment and have decided to share our craft with you.
Why Mindful? Our goal is to be fully present and aware of our sourcing, roasting technique and delivery which involves the following:
- Mindful Sourcing: We work with wholesalers who support growers using sustainable farming and fair trade practices.
- Mindful Roasting: We roast, we test, we taste and repeat. We do our best to make sure our coffee is roasted in a way that is pleasing to you. If your experience is not superior we want to know.
- Mindful Pricing: We are using an effective pricing strategy to benefit our customers. Our subscription service includes options to give you the best value. The more you order, the more you save.
- Mindful Giving: #MindfulDiscountDonation Giving back to others—this is a sentiment very much rooted in our values and principles. Join us by entering one of the following coupon codes and we will donate 10% of your order total to organizations we love.
- The Madeleine Choir School – “MCS”
- Junior League of Salt Lake City – “JLSLC”
- Feedback: Our success depends on your experience. Please let us know how we are doing.
Great coffee roasted in a Salt Lake City Micro-Roastery
Does “sustainable” imply free of pesticides? I’m looking for 100% organically grown whole coffee beans.
Some of our beans are certified organic, but it’s a difficult process for us to go through to market them as organic (it’s not as simple as adding the word organic to our labels, there is a lot of red tape unfortunately. Since not all of our beans are organic, I cannot guarantee that no pesticides have been used in certain coffees, but we are very careful to choose our coffee from highly reputable sources and choose the highest quality beans from those sources which generally mean they are shade grown at higher altitudes than most coffees. The availability of various beans change frequently, so your best to reach out through or contact us form and I can help you choose our most sustainable organic offerings (or you can add that to your subscription notes). Thanks.